Sunday, December 26, 2010

un-love

I am experiencing my first opposition to my vegan foodstyle. and it hurts. my own family basically doesn't "mind" that I eat different, as long as it doesn't affect them. what happened to wanting to embrace the things that matter to those we love??

so for Christmas dinner (tomorrow the 27th) i get to eat mashed potatoes (That have been put aside so i can doctor them myself) and broccoli. yay.

makes me appreciate even more my extended family who love me and SUPPORT me!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll try vegan food with you anytime! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks darlin'!! i SO appreciate it!! i did have a yummy burrito that night even though i had to be all "NO cheese, anywhere of any kind" and then another one at the airport in Cincinnati, where they actually advertised that it was vegan!!

    ReplyDelete