Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3

First, I had to reload the Blogger app on my phone after the hard reset 2+ weeks ago. I should write more.

I have challenged myself to read the entire Bible this year. I borrowed a special Bible from a friend. It splits it up so I get a little NT, OT, Psalms, and Proverbs each day. So far, so good. It is weird jumping from old to new but its working for me.

Tonight I have questions. Thought I'd write them down so I might find answers someday.

Do Jewish folks get baptized?

It first says that Noah was to take 7 of each clean animal, a male and its mate... What about the other 5? Cuz later, and in the song, it always talks about pairs...

Man, those guys lived a long time. Interesting that more or less life spans got shorter through the generations. Was a year what we call a year today?!

Think that was it. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment