Sunday, June 3, 2012

finally

It's SUMMERTIME!!!! I still can't quite believe that school's out and I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I'm not sorry, just in disbelief :) I have a long list of things to do this summer. Most importantly though is to spend every moment possible with my baby girl, George. God has given me a kind of peace about the whole situation and reminds me daily to enjoy the moments I get and not to stress about the future. I am doing everything I can to keep her comfortable and happy. God's got the rest taken care of for us. While not petting George, I'll be going through pictures, making scrapbooks for old friends, doing things around the house, perhaps organizing my work computer and saving files to storage space, watching lots of movies, reading many books, trying not to sweat out my body weight, and so much more!!! Ah, summertime... finally. Yep, it's starting to sink in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment