Friday, November 16, 2012

New Life

As happens when life changes drastically, life is catching up with me! In the last two months, I have started "doing" more. Getting out of the house more. I hate it because I can. I wish I still needed and wanted to race home after work. But I don't. So, I don't. However, it's beginning to wear on me! I was out "late" 3 nights this week, and a different night, I didn't sleep well. Yup, Saturday morning sleep in is going to be NICE!!!! I don't hate being active. I have very much enjoyed all the activities that are keeping me away from home and awake. But, man, I think I'm feeling my age, or something!! I am currently so tired that I can't seem to find the energy to turn off the light and go to sleep!!

Needless to say, Thanksgiving break couldn't be coming at a better time!! Monday is the only day of the year (I think) that I wish I still work in FWISD cuz they get the whole week and we have to suffer through another day and a half! I say suffer cuz getting kids to do anything productive will be virtually impossible!! Oh well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment