Sunday, March 31, 2024

See Ya March

You'd think we'd also be saying goodbye to winter, but NOOO. Another almost foot (so far) on this last weekend of March. Slugger and I are BEYOND over it! WE've managed to get some walks in this weekend between snow falls. But I have also shoveled multiple times. ON EASTER! Okay, we always get snow about now, but not this much!! Mother Nature got a late start but I guess wanted to make sure we get as much as possible. Though according to forecasts, it actually could've been worse. But it's not done yet? Who knows. 

Oh, and more next weekend, by the way. Though maybe not as much?

I tried to post the snow video from Saturday morning but Blogger hates me I guess. Sorry. Have cute Slugger instead:
How we spent our snowy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment