Sunday, July 28, 2024

Summer 2024

 Well, summer break is over. I went back to work on Friday. Yes, that's weird, but also kinda nice to get a weekend after just one day of getting up early, etc. 

Summer 2024 was a mix of doing, and doing nothing. I began, of course, with my Epic Road Trip. It was amazing, but also exhausting. I'm glad that I didn't really have any other big plans. The rest of the summer included the following:

Enjoyed 4th of July with my favorite family in Temecula. 

Got my first colonoscopy (all is well!).

Organized the shed - this was the big to-do list item. Pics below.

Cleaned up the new property - SO MUCH glass and trash. 

Watched a lot of TV - CSINY, old game shows, etc.

The Astros went from 10 games back to first place. And are still holding on by the hair on Altuve's chin. 

Helped Dad clean and organize his house to make life easier for him, hopefully. 

Walked and walked with Slugger. Attempted to cuddle but it was limited due to the heat. 


Overall, it was a good 6 weeks. Never long enough!








No comments:

Post a Comment