Tuesday, May 11, 2010

God's amazing

Just when I get to the point of screaming out loud (to God and George) "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY LIFE????" God answers!!! OR at least, I think it's an answer. Okay, let's say it's a "sign" that I'm heading the right direction and to be faithful and patient.

I subbed in an algebra class today and actually got to teach cuz the teacher knows I'm actually a teacher. I had SOOOO much fun!!! A couple kids at one point even said I should be a math teacher so I told them to go tell their principal that :) I will say 5th period made it a little less fun. Really 3 of the OBNOXIOUS students in 5th period. I wish I'd been able to help the others more without having to repeat myself 20 times to those three. But whatever, I take the day as a sign that I CAN be a math teacher, will ENJOY it, and it WILL happen. SOON?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Glad today was an uplifting and reassuring day for you!! (even though 3 students were obnoxious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need them now and again! helps get through the no job/interview/prospects on the horizon days!!

    ReplyDelete