Saturday, June 1, 2013

Must be Summer...

It is June 1. School's out. I'm starting my second movie of the day. Apparently this is now a tradition!
I think a few things will be different in my movie watching this summer. First I doubt that I'll get 75 in. I will be traveling and hosting visitors too. Okay just one as of now.
Second I still have a long list that I want to see but this year I'm going to include movies that I may have seen but its been so long I have no recollection.
Tonight's double feature includes two such titles. Mermaids was this afternoon. All I remembred was teenage angst. Yup, that there was! And now I'm watching Peggy Sue Got Married. I really don't think I've ever seen it. And now I must stop typing so I'll know what's happening!

UPDATE:  I had NOT seen PSGM. It was okay. Not sure why everyone raves about it. Maybe it's just iconic of the era or something? At least now I can mark it off the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment