Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mama's Day 2016

Today is Mother's Day. I preached on FB last night that fur-mamas are real mamas cuz we deal with the same issues, emotions, etc. What I didn't point out is that fur-mamas only get their babies for a short time. This makes me sad. But not sad enough to trade Slugs for a human!!

Anyway, to celebrate the day, Slugger and I went to Petsmart and then on a hike :) Two of our favorite things!! Here is our day in pictures...

A new Pink ball to celebrate all the moms


It was red in person, not pink, but gorgeous.
They were everywhere.




My view most of the way! It's such a cute hiney!!

Pictures don't always go as planned.
He was doing something cute 5 seconds earlier, promise!

It's so green!
Though that is actually a field of white flowers.
Camera phones aren't the best.




Picture doesn't do it justice. Little thing.
Bright pink with yellow tips. NO idea what it is.


This is how we spent the afternoon and evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment