Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cleaner than a...

I can't think of what is super clean. I'm too tired to think!

It's summer, and technically I have nothing to do, so I'm cleaning. Trying to make up for my lack of cleaning during the school year. Deep, deep cleaning. Cleaning out, under, behind. Hopefully, starting clean will make it easier to keep clean. We'll see!!

The clean rooms (2 so far) are SO nice!! It makes me want to just plow through and clean the rest. But I'm exhausted. It's great exercise. I guess. I sweat and my body hurts, so I must be exercising, right?!

I'm doing one room at a time in an attempt to not tire myself and cut corners. And it's working. I'm exhausted when I'm done with a room. But the cleanness spurs me into the next room on the next scheduled cleaning day.

I can't wait to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment