Thursday, July 19, 2012

Movie Review - Larry Crowne, etc.

LARRY CROWNE -
Finally a movie to talk about in a good way!! This was very cute!! A love story for the later in life single people. A story of hope and change and overcoming obstacles. Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are, as always, great and great together. I recommend.

While I'm typing... FOOTLOOSE (S)-
The original Footloose is a classic for a reason. Good story, decent acting and fabulous music. The new version is good!! The best part is Willard, the sidekick of Ten, the main character. Unfortunately, the music was altered and changed which made this viewer unhappy. See it anyway, if you haven't already.

I can't even think of others I've watched without going to my list. That's how good they were. Wait, I do know last night was THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL. It wasn't bad. Slow. And since its true, you know how its going to end, though I didn't figure it out until about 3/4 through. I did learn a little history about the family.

I'm currently trying to decide what the final movie should be for the summer. I'm thinking perhaps something in theaters. I've decided it will be Friday, August 17. Funny how involved this quest has become!!

2 comments:

  1. I’d join you for a movie on the 17th...if it is something I also want to see!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple commercials that looked okay but I can't remember what they were... I'll do some research!!

    ReplyDelete