Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Week

I love Texas. As I've stated (or whined or hollered) I hate being cold and I hate snow. In Texas, we get very few snowy, icy, frigid days. The best part is that Texans, like me, are wimps and everything shuts down. I basically refuse to drive in the icy, snowy mess and have considered calling in sick on days that are bad. Luckily I've never had to because school generally gets cancelled.

This week we will be out of school for 4 days. Because 1 inch of snow/ice refuses to melt. Sounds ludicrous but I sure am glad. Yes, making the days up in June will bite. But driving on these roads bites worse!!

Now, the real problem is that my kids get a test on Monday. Is there any chance they remember this stuff?!?!! I am considering letting them use their review... Any chance they know where it is after all this time!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment