Tuesday, February 8, 2011

summer pooie

So here I am thinking I'd work an extra 6 weeks this summer, make some extra money and all would be well. I finally remembered to ask the principal in charge of summer school, while actually on campus (don't you have it when you only think of something when you can't do anything about it? but that's another post...). Guess what?

We're not having summer school. Most likely. Apparently, summer school is not state funded after 6th grade and so we have to charge for it, and I guess that doesn't go over well, and basically is more hassle than it's worth so they've, so far, just said, eh, never mind.

So, now I'm trying to brainstorm other short-lived summer jobs, that will make more bank than it will take effort...

the good news is that the principal said he'd offer to "his" staff first, if they change their minds, and he'd put feelers to the elementary principals for me. since i AM certified and all!! i can handle 6 weeks of brats, right!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment