Monday, February 7, 2011

Ted has met their mother - spoiler

If you watch How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM) you'll know that we've followed Ted for several (4?) years in search of Ms. Right. He is telling this story to his kids who we occasionally see on the couch, reacting. In the last year or so there's been much gripe that he needed to get somewhere on his search. Last season we were teased with the fact that he dated her roommate...

I THINK (but could be wrong) that a recurring character, Zoie, was at some point said to be a roommate of that ex, but of course, not necessarily THE one.

TONIGHT, Ted and Zoie, FINALLY get together (she was married). YAY!!!

Why am I blogging about this? Well... I had this thought... if Ted has finally met HIS match, isn't it about time for me?

Not that I'm ready. Too much to deal with as a single person - debt, career solidity (is that a word?), etc. But, still...

No comments:

Post a Comment