Sunday, August 7, 2011

Done for a While

I had a date today. Well, I had lunch with a man that I had not previously met that a mutual friend thought we'd be "perfect together". We e-mailed for about a week before making plans for today. In the course of the e-mails we'd pretty much both stated that we weren't into dating and weren't looking for anything out of the meal. That took the pressure off, but I was still nervous. I guess nervous is the right word. Not excited. Apprehensive maybe? We ate at one of my favorite places (PeiWei) so that helped a lot too!!

Anyway, it was a pleasant meal. Food was YUMMY! We were able to keep up chatter. Nothing deep. It was a good time, I suppose. I e-mailed a thank you and we've established we'd like to stay in touch. Partly because our mutual friend is in a not-so-good relationship.

So, I've had my date for this decade. I'm done :)

2 comments:

  1. Quinn told me that you had a date...and then I totally forgot to ask you about it! I blame all my traveling for my forgetfulness! Glad that it wasn’t awful!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good. It was not awful. Nothin worth talking about, really!!

    ReplyDelete