Thursday, August 11, 2011

Random Rambles

Weather - It rained today. Not at my house though. We got a dozen raindrops, a lot of wind, and dark skies. G and I even went outside to see what was happening. It was pretty nice out. I could smell rain, it just didn't quite fall. Or didn't make it to the ground. Or something. Still brown grass. But at least I still don't have to mow!! And sadly, we broke our streak of 100 degree days, one day shy of tying the record. 1980 will continue to live on in infamy while we just continue to suffer.

Football - The Cowboys game is on my TV. It doesn't appear to be very exciting. Field goals. Oh lala! I'm just glad there will be a season. For Fantasy Football purposes. And for everyone who makes their living off of beer production.

Politics - I hate politics. I try to ignore it. But today, Rick Perry put his name in the hat for president. Argh. I don't follow enough to know more than under him, our education system isn't doing very well. He doesn't seem to support us. Therefore, I hope he loses. Of course, rumor is he's running with Palin. That's SO not helping his chances!!

Dad - he rocks. He's been on a biking adventure that was kinda nutty, in my opinion. But he did it, and he had fun! And I sat on my arse, so I guess he wins :) I love him!!

That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment