Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad to good

I was going to post last week about my unexplained bad mood. Not only was I cranky and emotional, I was lethargic. Good thing it's summer!! I hate not knowing why I feel the way I do. I blamed the heat, the cycle of lazy=lazy, whatever I could think of.
I realized two things this weekend. First, I'd been out of iron pills for a week or so. Second, although I'd been around people, not students or the classroom. So.... Sunday I bought iron. And this week I am administering TAKS at school and spending time in my classroom (not a lot, tests are in another room).
Today? Great mood!! Getting stuff done. Smiling.
So, was it the iron or the classroom?! Who cares!!!! (Though I'd like to say, if it is the classroom, just more proof that I'm where I belong!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment