Saturday, July 30, 2011

Road trip Home!!

Apparently I missed a day... not much happened on Thursday. Dad and I Hung out. We went downtown to the Village and walked around. Then we went to the dam and looked at the new and old roads. The road used to be on top of the dam of the lake. They built a bridge that is the new road. It's quite impressive.


Then dinner at the Moose Lodge with my bro and friends who happened to also be there. Yummy veggie burger made just for me :)



(me, sis-in law Loni, and Bro Dave)

Then Friday afternoon about 1:30 pdt I left dad's house :(. The drive was fairly uneventful. I didn't get very good gas mileage until albuquerque. It also rained until I got to New Mexico. That was exciting for this Texan!! Took a 3 hour nap somewhere on NM. Then drove drove drove some more. Beautiful sunrise.



George didn't recognize me at first but she warmed up real quick!! Soooooo glad to be home with her though I miss California and dad and all very much.

Laundry time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment