Monday, July 25, 2011

Road trip Monday

I'm in big bear, and its not hot!!! In fact, its almost cold!!! My car said 77 and I almost cried!!!

Left Sarah this morning (so sad) and drove to temecula to see karie. Karie and I met late in college and bonded instantly it seemed. She drove me to Delaware when I moved after college. She just had a baby so I went to her house and hung out. Thomas is 4 months old and ADORABLE!!! I was there about 5 hours and I held him pretty much the whole time. Good baby. Fun, sweet. Laughy, giggly, wiggly. He seemed to like me too. And karie seemed to appreciate having her hands free :) as always, it was hard leaving her. But next year I promised to stay the night.

On to big bear I drove. I got gas at the bottom of the mountain and it was $3.65. Same as I paid in Texas before I left. There's something wrong with that in my mind!!

I started up the mountain and my car read 100 degrees outside. It fell fast :) it had also just sprinkled in big bear. It smelled SOOO good up here!!!

Dinner with my bro and his fam. Yummy nepalese food. And because we've changed hiking plans, I get to see them again on Thursday! Now dads playing with his new macbook and I'm updating you :) Ah, vacation!!!

2 comments:

  1. so jealous of your weather! it continues to be nice and hot wherever I go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come here! It's 69 right now. I am NOT taking this for granted!!!

    ReplyDelete