Monday, October 29, 2012

Nine weeks down...

The school year is 1/4 over. We are through nine weeks. Halfway through the first semester. All that sounds great, but we have a lot farther (further?) to go!!

It's not even November, and I am exhausted!! I feel burnt out almost. How? Why? And how on earth am I going to get through the next 25 weeks?? Especially when it's really 27. I'm obviously not sleeping well or something. I think I can blame it on not exercising and my diet. I need to go back to being good about my veganness. Then maybe I'll have enough energy to exercise. Which will then make me less tired and have more oomph and not want to take a nap all day every day.

We can hope. I'm counting down the days to Thanksgiving break. 22. Hey, that's my lucky number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment