Sunday, April 3, 2011

Constant

I am currently obsessed with Francesca Battistelli. Her new album rocks!!! I don't generally prefer female voices but her lyrics are amazing.

This morning as I make banana bread I'm jamming. And thus is my thought...
Her song Constant is an instant favorite.
"You're my constant in every moment
Constant
You've never failed me
All my life
You have never left my side
You are my constant."
SO true and so amazing!!! I was thinking yesterday how even when I didn't go to church, prayed irregularly and only selfishly, His was still right there loving me. I was what I'd call distant when I had cancer removed. But I'm all good and experienced one of lifes biggest blessings that day!!! The idea of it all - the constant blessings no matter our current position in the church, so to speak - overwhelms me and makes me want to spend my life in praise and thanksgiving!!!

If I knew how to post the song here, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment