Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Step back...

Today is one of those days that reminds me why I like being lazy. Or really why I spent so much time previously doing nothing, I should say.

For some reason, it was a tiring day on the job. I had planned to come home and work in the yard. I thought I didst have to tutor. Tutoring was supposed to happen, I learned when I asked, in person, at 2pm. By then I'd told most that there was none. Anyway, one student wanted to fix her test, which she cant but she'd already missed the bus to stay and signed up for the late bus. So I said, sure sit here and do something, at least I'll get paid. She and her boyfriend and his best friend (also my student) stayed and just chatted so at 4 I said go away and I left.

So I came home. And am exhausted and hungry and working the yard just isn't gonna happen. But then I felt guilty for not actually tutoring and leaving early!!

I'm so tired it'll be an early night. I didn't even teach today!!! They took tests and I sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment